SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 16 January 2018, 00:05
#BlackRiflesMatter

So, just a few million?
Old 16 January 2018, 05:47
I still think I'm fooling everyone

Yep he's trying to muscle his way in riding the trans pony and if it fails he will probably try somewhere else. This technique is not pure attention whoring, however; it's designed to give him coverage that would hopefully cause someone like-minded, only with money, to take him in under his wings. That guy is actually pretty clever, but he might overshoot his target by a wide margin, we'll see.....
Old 16 January 2018, 17:41
Been There Done That

He should lose but if he starts falling behind there will just be sexual assault charges accusations brought against the person he is running against.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 23 January 2018, 16:05
Confirmed User

Could Manning be co-opting the alt-right movement?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...1&ocid=UE09DHP

Is this Manning any relation to Eli, Peyton or Archie of football fame?
Old 23 January 2018, 18:03
I still think I'm fooling everyone

I don't think he's trying to do so. He IMO banked too much on the left. For me it looks like a stunt to stay relevant. In his case that fight for relevance is the only way to keep the hooks in the water and hope for some big fish to support him. He deliberately makes moves, reverses them, causes controversy. Either he's smart or has a good spin doctor behind him already. But maybe he will try to make some friends on the right side as well, just in case. Or to ease some heat from that direction.
Old 5 July 2018, 18:22
Confirmed User

Same guy?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-personnel-key-administration-posts-50/

R. Clarke Cooper of Florida, to be an Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs.

Mr. Cooper currently serves as the Director of Intelligence Planning for Joint Special Operations Command’s Joint Inter-Agency Task Force – National Capital Region. A combat veteran, Mr. Cooper’s active duty assignments include tours with United States Africa Command, Special Operations Command Africa, Joint Special Operations Task Force Trans-Sahara, and Special Operations Command Central. His background in intergovernmental affairs, foreign policy, counter-terrorism, and rule of law is coupled with his extensive operational experience. Mr. Cooper’s civilian and military postings include security cooperation and capacity building in Africa, the Levant, and the Middle East. He served in the Department of State as United States Alternate Representative to the United Nations Security Council and as the United States Delegate to United Nations Budget Committee from 2007 to 2009, Senior Advisor in Near Eastern Affairs Bureau from 2006 to 2007, and Advisor at United States Embassy-Baghdad from 2005 to 2006. Mr. Cooper earned a bachelor’s degree from Florida State University.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
No love for Manning here:

http://www.stripes.com/manning-s-def...y-gis-1.164136

ByCapt. R. Clarke Cooper

Published: December 21, 2011
If he did what he’s accused of doing, Pfc. Bradley Manning is a traitor to the United States of America, and his choice to use “don’t ask, don’t tell” as a defense for treason is a betrayal of all gay and lesbian servicemembers past and present. Whatever his reasons or excuses, Manning does not deserve sympathy from anyone.
Upon enlistment into the Army, Manning swore to defend the United States from enemies both foreign and domestic; yet, if he stole and publically distributed classified material through WikiLeaks, he turned against his own country and became an enemy of the state. Perhaps the decision was an emotional outburst, reactionary or immature, but it was a conscious decision seemingly made by a trained professional soldier entrusted with a security clearance.
If he’s guilty, Manning not only violated security protocol and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, he violated the trust of his colleagues, the Army and his countrymen. Now that he prepares to stand trial, he has shown himself to be willing to sacrifice honorable gay and lesbian servicemembers to avoid responsibility. Lawyers for Manning are claiming that his struggle with his sexual orientation contributed to emotional problems that should have precluded him from working in a classified environment. This shameful defense is an offense to the tens of thousands of gay servicemembers who served honorably under “don’t ask, don’t tell.” We all served under the same law, with the same challenges and struggles. We did not commit treason because of it.
Log Cabin Republicans have long advocated that one’s sexual orientation should not be grounds for discrimination or dismissal in the workplace. As conservatives, we believe in the meritocracy of one’s labor. Good behavior and excellent performance come with reward and encouragement. Bad behavior and poor performance come with punishment and corrective measures. To justify misbehavior in the workplace because of minority status is detrimental to the morale and performance of others. For Manning’s legal counsel at Fort Meade, Md., to suggest that his orientation and/or gender identity be part of a defense or excuse for misbehavior is as unacceptable as the use of a “gay panic” defense by a murderer.
As a combat veteran and current reserve intelligence officer, I have testified to Congress that “don’t ask, don’t tell” was a hindrance to servicemember integrity, readiness and security, and was a waste of taxpayer dollars. Members of Congress learned that forcing servicemembers to hide or lie about their sexual orientation undermined servicemembers’ responsibility and accountability under the UCMJ. I told lawmakers that dishonesty was inherently counter to the long-held Army values of Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity and Personal Courage. Repeal advocates also warned that dishonesty and lying are security threats. That Bradley Manning’s apparent failure may be a predictable result of the corrupting influence of “don’t ask, don’t tell” does not excuse him from personal responsibility.
Today, sexual orientation is no longer a barrier for one to serve his or her country with honor. It should never be a defense for dishonor.
Capt. R. Clarke Cooper is executive director of Log Cabin Republicans. He was a diplomat in the George W. Bush administration, a combat veteran of the Iraq campaign and currently serves as a strategic intelligence officer in the Army Reserve with a Top Secret/SCI clearance at Fort Meade. The opinions expressed are his own

Old 5 July 2018, 20:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
Could Manning be co-opting the alt-right movement?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...1&ocid=UE09DHP

Is this Manning any relation to Eli, Peyton or Archie of football fame?
Bwahahahaha. The only thing that mentally ill freak is co-opting is it's fair share of Ulta products from the local chicken head shop.

No one who is, ahem, "alt-right" () would want anything to do with that freak show unless it was to play a good ol fashioned game of 'kabar in the gay bar'. Only room temperature IQ magapede dipshits and kekistan retards would ever consider letting that Trojan horse/pony anywhere near their ideology and still try to consider themselves a credible alternative to the cancer killing our civilization.

Kill it with fire.
Old 5 July 2018, 20:14
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Bwahahahaha. The only thing that mentally ill freak is co-opting is it's fair share of Ulta products from the local chicken head shop.

No one who is, ahem, "alt-right" () would want anything to do with that freak show unless it was to play a good ol fashioned game of 'kabar in the gay bar'. Only room temperature IQ magapede dipshits and kekistan retards would ever consider letting that Trojan horse/pony anywhere near their ideology and still try to consider themselves a credible alternative to the cancer killing our civilization.

Kill it with fire.
Is this a Yes...or is this a No? I'm not real sure as to where you stand on the issue.
Old 5 July 2018, 23:31
Been There Done That

I can't believe there are 408 post about this faggot/tranny/traitor.

Does anyone really give a Fuck about IT anymore?

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist

Our new posting rules