Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > Explosive Ordnance Disposal

Old 15 October 2008, 13:28

EOD Pistol

Hey all,
Im sure most of you have seen emails talking about Pistols with EOD stuff engraved on them. My buddies and I here in Iraq were trying to track some down but cant seem to find much info. We would really appreciate it if anyone has links or contact info. Thanks!
Old 15 October 2008, 17:58
Confirmed Asshole

It was a Para Ordnance .45, and the model number was SF45a. It was over $1000 as I recall. I'll post a pic and the flier when a bro emails it to me.
Old 15 October 2008, 20:48
Confirmed Asshole

Here you go bro.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SF45A_EODLR_back.jpg (46.5 KB, 183 views)
Old 23 October 2008, 21:28

I have a line on the EOD Sig 220. There's about 60 of them left. When they were advertised I thought they were just a sig 220 with a badge engraved on them. Well they are much more than that. A retired Navy Tech was trying to get Sig to do an EOD pistol, they called him and let him know they had had an over-run of pistols from a govt contract and asked him if he wanted to use them for the EOD Model. You can not buy this config from sig. It was specifically made for the contract. This gun is ultra rare I was told there was only 200 of the over run guns made, 4 made it out of the factory and the rest were engraved by Sig with the Crab and banner. If you want more info, PM me and I'll get the info to you. They are not regular 220's with engraving on them.

Our new posting rules