Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 17 July 2009, 12:12
Get Down!

Angry One reason our society is so messed up...

This fucking shit pisses me off so fucking bad...

http://www.mynippon.com/romance/can-...nd-is-away.htm

Quote:
Erica writes, "My husband is a great loving guy but he is gone a lot because he is in the military. I don't want to cheat but physically, emotionally, and mentally I am going crazy. There is a man at work that is very interesting to talk to, is not married, but he is always talking and flirting with me. I really enjoy his company and I know he would be there if I need a lover. What should I do? Go with my feelings or suffer every day?"
And this idiot bitch responds...

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel. I have been in long distance relationships and some point you have to take care of the hormones. Masturbation only does so much.

I am generally supportive of cheating in such cases provided you do it with a guy who will be discreet and you won't get emotional with him. You definitely do not want to ruin your marriage with this wonderful man. I know that this guy that you talk about is your colleague so if he opens his mouth at work, it will be public news in no time. What I am trying to tell you is that you should think about these issues before having sex with him; if not, there are other ways to find a reliable, discreet, sex partner (married men are better because they also have a secret to hide).
Alright, if he's deployed and is a "great loving guy" he's not getting laid either...sucks for him too. He's working to provide for this ungrateful slut and serve his country and all she can do is bitch and moan about her needs. And, according to this other cunt, it's COMPLETELY okay so long as he doesn't find out. Look, if you can't handle the marriage, fine, get a divorce and go out and get fucked by a different dick every day. But if you made a commitment, you stick with it...fucking around behind your spouse's back is NEVER okay.

Stupid whores, both of them

End of rant.
If you are on a "reality" TV show you are not "famous", you are a dickbag at 14:30 and counting
Old 17 July 2009, 12:18
On the Extract Bird

We use to call them "WESTPAC Widdows" - as soon as the ship was out of sight they were dolled up and headed for the clubs - shit never changes.
Old 17 July 2009, 12:20
The USA's Loose Cannon

hmmm not like anyone cheats while deployed either

Yea honey i know what all the other SF wives said about Thailand but I dont even like Thai girls ewwwwww

the forums that your reading give me pause
Old 17 July 2009, 13:39
Former Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
We use to call them "WESTPAC Widdows" - as soon as the ship was out of sight they were dolled up and headed for the clubs - shit never changes.

Scorpion Women is what I like to call them...And Saigon Whores too...
Old 17 July 2009, 13:56
Carl Spackler
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmedicw9 View Post
hmmm not like anyone cheats while deployed either

Yea honey i know what all the other SF wives said about Thailand but I dont even like Thai girls ewwwwww

the forums that your reading give me pause
Thats some funny shit...
Old 17 July 2009, 13:57
Carl Spackler
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14_Loyalist View Post

http://www.mynippon.com/romance/can-...nd-is-away.htm

And this idiot bitch responds...

Alright, if he's deployed and is a "great loving guy" he's not getting laid either...sucks for him too. He's working to provide for this ungrateful slut and serve his country and all she can do is bitch and moan about her needs. And, according to this other cunt, it's COMPLETELY okay so long as he doesn't find out. Look, if you can't handle the marriage, fine, get a divorce and go out and get fucked by a different dick every day. But if you made a commitment, you stick with it...fucking around behind your spouse's back is NEVER okay.

Stupid whores, both of them

End of rant.
BTW what do you know of any of this? Your experience is? Jus askin.
Old 17 July 2009, 14:28
I aim to misbehave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSSDV View Post
Well, I DO have experience. I went on several deployments...never cheated. Won't say I was never tempted, but I never cheated on my wife. Came home to find she had been cheating on me since 2 weeks into my first deployment. She then filed for divorce while I was in West Africa, and is now engaged to one of the guys she cheated with.

From my perspective, if I can handle my urges, why can't that whore handle hers? As stated previously, if you can't handle the commitment, don't get freakin' married.

Last edited by BOFH; 17 July 2009 at 14:37.
Old 17 July 2009, 14:52
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsquid View Post
... As stated previously, if you can't handle the commitment, don't get freakin' married.
I remember seeing our Bn Cdr adjusting his gig line as he walked out of the Roma Palas, an Istanbul whorehouse, after a certain Deep Furrow exercise . . .

He had a fine, loving wife at home. We lost a lot of respect for him after seeing that.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” ~Patrick Henry
Old 17 July 2009, 14:55
I aim to misbehave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrifle View Post
I remember seeing our Bn Cdr adjusting his gig line as he walked out of the Roma Palas, an Istanbul whorehouse, after a certain Deep Furrow exercise . . .

He had a fine, loving wife at home. We lost a lot of respect for him after seeing that.

I would imagine so! I know quite a few that have a great wife at home...and a girlfriend (and sometimes kids, too,) in Colombia...and I have little respect for any of them.
Old 17 July 2009, 15:15
Going cyclic!!

And let's not forget teh douche bag trying to fuck her, knowing she has a deployed husband. He needs his nuts monkey-stomped too.
Old 17 July 2009, 15:36
Carl Spackler
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsquid View Post
Well, I DO have experience. I went on several deployments...never cheated. Won't say I was never tempted, but I never cheated on my wife. Came home to find she had been cheating on me since 2 weeks into my first deployment. She then filed for divorce while I was in West Africa, and is now engaged to one of the guys she cheated with.

From my perspective, if I can handle my urges, why can't that whore handle hers? As stated previously, if you can't handle the commitment, don't get freakin' married.
Question I posed wasn't for you. I was asking Mr. Loyalist...
Old 17 July 2009, 16:47
Get Down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSSDV View Post
No experience being deployed obviously, lots of experience being away from my fiancee for long periods of time and unable to even call...around girls I know I could sleep with if I wanted to. Like irishsquid said, it's always a temptation, but I have never given in and I would expect the same from her.

My point was about cheating in general. If your spouse or SO is gone for any reason, be it military, business, or anything, infidelity and lies are not the answer. IMHO, what one need to do is, instead of just giving into urges, as soon as their spouse gets back, sit down and have a serious talk about the issues they as a couple (because yes, despite what this "advice columnist" says, cheating whether he/she knows or not still is a "couple" not an "individual" issue). People should always talk before making an irreversible decision.

It wasn't the woman being tempted that makes me mad, it was the advice, from a woman who evidently has no integrity or conscience.

Just my $.02; encouraging people to violate the trust of people they care about for anything pisses me off.
If you are on a "reality" TV show you are not "famous", you are a dickbag at 14:30 and counting

Last edited by Terminator2; 17 July 2009 at 16:52.
Old 17 July 2009, 16:54
Loyal Opposition

Now thats just precious. When i clicked on the link I got a warning saying that the website might have a virus.

That dirty bitch even infected the internet!
Old 17 July 2009, 17:00
Blue Falcon

Unfortunately, this shit is all too common in the military. fuck, I figured that out before I hit Lcpl.

Witnessed it first-hand one day. Went out with some buddies to "the stumps" bar just outside the gate at 29 Palms. When I noticed a VAST increase in the amount of bangable women at the bar, I asked the bouncer (another Marine) what the deal was. His response: "3/4 just left this afternoon for their pump to Oki". Fuckin Whores.

Not to mention the "leave your lampost lit in the day" at base housing fiasco.

I was utterly convinced that if I got married while in the military and I went anywhere.....that girl would go straight home to live with mommy and daddy until I got back.

The base wives' clubs are another treacherous snake-pit of sin.
Old 17 July 2009, 17:05
Banned User

Another reason why I didn't Marry while in the Military.
I cut my girlfriend loose before I left. Only fair to both of us.
Glad I did, because she hooked up with my best friend..
Old 17 July 2009, 17:06
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
I would never, ever want to walk in your shoes. I can't imagine what that feels like, and I can't say that--if I experienced what you experienced--I wouldn't feel the exact same way.

That being said... I've learned that marriage and love is a complex and complicated thing. Every love and every relationship is different, and I've learned not to judge my peers or their spouses.

I have never cheated on my wife, and I'm proud of that. But humans are weak, and even the best of us have immense lapses of judgement. Some Marines and sailors I respect very much have experienced such lapses; does this make them lesser men? Maybe, but it's really not my place to say. I haven't lived there life, and I wasn't in their shoes at the moment of decision.

I don't plan on ever cheating...but when I look at those who have, I don't necessarily think "Those douchebags"; rather, I am grateful that I have been given the strength to resist temptation, and leave it at that.
Old 17 July 2009, 17:15
I aim to misbehave

I deployed not long after my current wife and I first started dating. I honestly didn't feel it was right to ask her to wait for me, knowing we had JUST started dating, and there was no guarantee it was going ANYWHERE. So, we had a sit-down, and WE (not she, not I) decided to leave our relationship "open," while I was gone. I still didn't do anything...she was with one person while I was gone. And honestly, that doesn't bother me. It did bother her, a lot, and when I got back, she said she never wants to do that again. Now, we are married, quite happily, and I will wait...and I believe she will as well.

Point being, WE made a decision to do something about the temptation instead of letting it tear us apart. Now we are both stronger, as is our relationship, and we can resist the temptation. If I, or she, alone had made a decision to do something, we wouldn't have made it...but because we had good communication, and really tried to be objective about the whole thing, it all seems to have worked out quite well. It may be an unconventional solution, and unpalatable to the religious crowd, but it worked for us, and that's what matters.

Last edited by BOFH; 17 July 2009 at 17:30.
Old 17 July 2009, 17:25
Get Down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
I would never, ever want to walk in your shoes. I can't imagine what that feels like, and I can't say that--if I experienced what you experienced--I wouldn't feel the exact same way.

That being said... I've learned that marriage and love is a complex and complicated thing. Every love and every relationship is different, and I've learned not to judge my peers or their spouses.

I have never cheated on my wife, and I'm proud of that. But humans are weak, and even the best of us have immense lapses of judgement. Some Marines and sailors I respect very much have experienced such lapses; does this make them lesser men? Maybe, but it's really not my place to say. I haven't lived there life, and I wasn't in their shoes at the moment of decision.

I don't plan on ever cheating...but when I look at those who have, I don't necessarily think "Those douchebags"; rather, I am grateful that I have been given the strength to resist temptation, and leave it at that.
People are weak and they screw up in many different ways...there's a big difference though, in owning up to it, asking for forgiveness, and accepting the consequences and being unfaithful without any remorse.
Old 17 July 2009, 17:37
Cult of Ikaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14_Loyalist View Post
Kamerad,

Evil woman cheating on Warrior when he is away on the campaign (and Warrior falling in love with a new girl after every major battle) is as old as war.

Regards,
Old 17 July 2009, 17:47
Cult of Ikaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
but when I look at those who have, I don't necessarily think "Those douchebags"
This is wise.

Some of the greatest Men I know have an almost Greek Tragedy-like flaw- they attract psychotic woman like a flame attract the moth, and they are unable to avoid 'falling in love' with these women (often every single one) for 2 or 3 months each.

Most of them are divorce 2, 3 times. Every time they tell me they are to be married, I say "Good Luck!" and smile. When they are married, I try to steer them from trouble if situation permits me to do so. Maybe even strong words in some case when we are having lunch under the sun the next week. Sometimes now, after many years, I see some of them 'understand' and the 3rd marriage it will probably be successful (also because they have sleep with every single beautiful girl on the continent, so the mystery is gone). But never am I a judge of their character as a Brother-in-Arms. Very often, these Men, who have a personal life that is like Chernobyl nuclear accident- they are made of granite and steel when it is time for serious duties and great danger.

Never confuse good/bad husband with good/bad Warrior. Some Man are both, they are exceptional persons.

But always remember- there is no mention of quiet dining restaurant for husband and wife in Valhalla.

Regards,

Our new posting rules