SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > SEAL Phony Check - DO NOT post before Reading the stickies

Closed Thread

Old 17 November 2009, 03:18
Confirmed User

UPDATE ON: James Richard Lyons. - Phoney SEAL - Force Recon - Marine Sniper

UPDATE ON: James Richard Lyons. - Phoney SEAL - Force Recon - Marine Sniper

Well the proof is in.. Lyins is a true Piece of Shit.. If you haven't seen it, check out this update on http://www.pownetwork.org or here is the exact link..

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies554.htm

NPRC documents show that our hero Lyins joined the Navy 09/17/1964 and was discharged on 04/18/1966.. Using the finger & toe method, this enlistment lasts about 18 - 19 months.. For you Navy personnel, what was the average enlistment time in years back in '64..? Eighteen month enlistment, to me, sounds like a boot in the ass for our hero Lyins.. Maybe he can 'splain that..

His Assignments and Geographical Locations are:

NRS, A MIAMI FL./NAVSTA, KWEST, FL/TPU, NAVADCOM, USNTC, GLAKES, IL/USSFORREST ROYAL

Under Decorations & Awards was the following:

NONE

Place of Entry:[/B]

MIAMI FLORIDA

Place of Separation:

USS FORREST ROYAL, MAYPORT, FL.

No Vietnam tours, no SS,PH,BS either.. AND he never left the continental United States.. Looks like this is a Navy Reserve unit.. Correct me if I am wrong

Don't know how, or if Lyins will, try to explain his way out of this.. Prosecution is the next thing on the agenda for violating the "Stolen Valor Act"..

I really want to than CASS for putting up with me and this quest.. He was the catalyst that got the ball rolling when he confirmed that Lyins was never a SEAL.. I thank all of the members on this board and the "Force Recon Board" for their input and desire to burn this piece of shit..

At least the Force Recon guys have one thing to say that the Navy guys can't, "Damn Glad He Ain't One Of Ours".. [lol]

In Peace and Patriotism,

Clay
Old 17 November 2009, 19:41
Overseas Gunplumber

Thanks for the info. That is awesome. Someone get the BBQ sauce.

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 17 November 2009, 23:52
BT,WBTWC

Damn, that is some excellent research. Somebody went all out after this POS.
Well done.
Old 19 November 2009, 16:07
Confirmed User

Under court martial, shouldn't it say "N/A" instead of "not in file" ? ? ? Could that mean he was court martialed?

One more down . . .
Old 21 November 2009, 15:47
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB View Post
Damn, that is some excellent research. Somebody went all out after this POS.
Well done.
Kind of a joint effort from several of us. I provided some photos of the POS Poser taken when he arrived at my AL Post on April 19th with the traveling wall. He said some things to me that didn't compute and was talking to a retired Marine MSG (with years of PI service) about "Kangaroo Fights" in the Phillipines. When Claymore did his first post after this guy was poked in the eye out at Sturgis after waving his K-Bar at Clays buddy who drove for a different traveling wall, things started to click.
Old 21 November 2009, 15:50
Who's da clown behind me?

I wonder what his step son thinks of him now?
Old 21 November 2009, 16:07
True Origin Not Known

So many posers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richman View Post
I wonder what his step son thinks of him now?
until Richman chimed in, I didn't make the connection to the previous thread. I feel bad for the kid. Someone he looked up to is a scum sucking dog-turd.
By reflection, it will weaken the respect of his mother, who was taken in by this little shit.

MOST people aren't like that guy, kid. Ya gotta bounce back, and not allow him to influence the rest of your life either way. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 24 November 2009, 22:31
Confirmed User

Looks like you face FRONT TOWARD ENEMY on this guy.
Great job.
Old 25 November 2009, 10:56
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyguns1/1 View Post
Looks like you face FRONT TOWARD ENEMY on this guy.. Great job.
Thanks Guns, you got it..

And it looks like more criminal records to come on James Richard.. Child Support, not only are you supposed to pay it, BUT, besides being a rotten bastard for not paying it, you get to do time at tax-payers expense.. So sad.. ... ..TheGreatOne
Old 25 November 2009, 12:38
Administrator

Hahahaha....look at the door-gunner photo!

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 25 November 2009, 14:41
JDAM
Visitor

Not only was he a SEAL, FR Marine, Sniper, etc...but also a helicopter pilot who would fly in hot, kick open the door and start throwing lead downrange with an M60 every time he hit an LZ...that's how he rolls!

LMAO
Old 26 November 2009, 10:16
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
Hahahaha....look at the door-gunner photo!
DH, I've seen Pilots carry a wide variety weapons.. Anything that would fit comfortably on them or next to their seat.. From a sawed-off .30 cal. Carbine, Grease Gun, and even saw one with a .357 Magnum Pearl Handled Revolver.. .60 cal. Machine Gun.. ROTFLMMFAO..

Soon as we find a Federal Prosecutor that is willing to take this case of "Stolen Valor" on, well, James Richard may have to change his New Years Resolution from getting a new job to just gettin' out.. ... ..Clay
Old 4 December 2009, 19:21
Professional Amateur

All around POS made even worse for the empassioned defense his step-son mounted.

Chin up kid, your trust may have been misplaced but your postings here show YOU are an honorable individual willing to go to the mat for what you believe in. That is to be commended.
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules