Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Domestic Jobs

Old 30 June 2010, 06:07
Confirmed User

SRP and OPFor role players needed (Sensitive/Unclassified)

SB approved...

We need resumes for Surveillance and Opfor Role Players and for an upcoming training opportunity. This will be on an employee/employer basis not subcontract and starts August 16th, 2010 and ends November 19th, 2010. If you perform successfully in this assignment there are additional follow-on opportunities available in the same locations.

Below are the requirements for Surveillance Role Player:

- Surveillance, Counter Surveillance and Surveillance Detection experience (minimum 3 years public or private)
- Willing to travel to Capital Region or Cocoa Beach, Florida for 3 months (Room, Board and Travel paid)
- Must have HD Video Camera (will be working in teams of two)
- Prior teaching experience, i.e. ability to brief/debrief preferred.
- Prior LE or Intel experience preferred but not required
- 3 business references (businesses or peers you have done similar work for).

We will provide:

- Vehicles
- Equipment
- Lodging
- Travel Accomodations
- Reasonable pay and mileage is reimbursed

If interested in the SRP opportunity, reply via email with a resume (not a CV) stating your qualifications and experience to perform well as a surveillance role player, include the make and model of HD camera and three business references. Resume's must be submitted ASAP but no later than COB July 2nd, 2010 to president@intelligentops.com.

In addition, we are looking for Opfor role players. As an Opfor role player you will be required to:

perform the role of an Opfor targeting students in and around the Washington DC area in both formal and social settings. These role players will be familiar with elicitation and counter elicitation techniques. Role players will submit a written report of their observations of students within 24 hours following interaction with students. Each formal and social setting tasking will be between 2-4 hours typically.

Pay for Opfor role players is reasonable and mileage is reimbursed. Resume's for Opfor must be submitted to president@intelligentops.com before COB July 2nd, 2010.
Old 10 July 2010, 03:03
Confirmed User

I just wanted to let everyone on here know that I have replied to everyone who sent me a resume and if I haven't please let me know through a PM. I was out of town all this week and tried to reply personally to everyone who sent me a resume now that I am back.

Now, we are waiting to see if we are awarded the contract sometime next week. I appreciate everyone's interest in working on this contract and look forward to working with everyone for the next five years, if awarded the contract.

Regards,

Ray
Old 7 August 2010, 21:27
Confirmed User

As you know government contracting stuff takes a while and I just spoke to the CO for the contract on Friday, he told me the contract hasn't been awarded yet. Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with this contract.

Regards,

Ray
Old 8 August 2010, 14:08
RIP SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmx13 View Post
I just wanted to let everyone on here know that I have replied to everyone who sent me a resume and if I haven't please let me know through a PM.

Ray
Not everyone :). PM will be sent...
Old 8 August 2010, 14:32
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack78 View Post
Not everyone :). PM will be sent...

Sounds like a perfect gig for you. Hell you could run it for them.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 23 December 2010, 09:32
Confirmed User

Just to let everyone know, this contract has just been awarded to: The MASY Group, LLC, 6214 Old Franconia Rd, Ste B, Alexandria, Virginia 22310. Our proposal was evaluated but wasn't considered the best value for the government. Participating in this process just like others has been a life experience for our company and the feedback through our debriefing will ensure success in future government contracts. I appreciate everyone's interest in this contract and look forward to working with SOCNET members on future contracts. We will keep the resumes we have on file for future opportunities.

Regards,

Raymond Miller
Former Sgt/USMC
President
IOI
Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
Federal Contracting Corporation
Licensed California PI #25445
Intelligentops.com
Business: (760) 333-6978
SDVOSB/VOSB/FCC Level I
Old 27 December 2010, 12:32
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmx13 View Post
Just to let everyone know, this contract has just been awarded to: The MASY Group, LLC, 6214 Old Franconia Rd, Ste B, Alexandria, Virginia 22310. Our proposal was evaluated but wasn't considered the best value for the government. Participating in this process just like others has been a life experience for our company and the feedback through our debriefing will ensure success in future government contracts. I appreciate everyone's interest in this contract and look forward to working with SOCNET members on future contracts. We will keep the resumes we have on file for future opportunities.

Regards,

Raymond Miller
Former Sgt/USMC
President
IOI
Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
Federal Contracting Corporation
Licensed California PI #25445
Intelligentops.com
Business: (760) 333-6978
SDVOSB/VOSB/FCC Level I
I'm confused...did you have the contract and lose it or did it just now get awarded?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 27 December 2010, 13:40
Administrator

His first sentence sums it up.

Thanks

Our new posting rules