View Single Post
Old 22 June 2020, 13:51

Damn, this is late but I am hardly on here anymore. Chris was one of the lead instructors when I went through WPS in Virginia. He knew a lot and was a wealth of knowledge. He was always cracking jokes and making the time easier than what it needed to be. On of the funniest times was when we had to do our presentation a principle advance. Well, on one of the presentations,one of the other instructors had slipped in something a little "extra". It was the video of Chris when he was on "The Price is Right". Low and behold, they call out his name and he jumps up from the audience, all while wearing a fricking pirate shirt, and hobbles down and onto the stage. He ends up guessing the item correctly and makes it on stage with Drew Carey where he ends up winning! What did he win? A darn cotton candy machine! HAHAHA! The entire room was rolling in laughter. Chris thought it was the funniest thing ever and it made whatever nerves we had of presenting just go away. We had a great group of instructors,but Chris definitely stood out.Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. R.I.P.