View Single Post
Old 19 May 2016, 13:25

Sudden. Strange. Sad.
Didn't know him outside of here, but from what I know - what a very neat dude, who brought a ton to this online community, and seemingly the people he knew and worked with in person.

Really didn't see this coming. Just a week or so ago he was critiquing my usage of a crock pot, cooking up pork roasts. Now on to Valhalla or wherever it is deities go to when they pass - the pain is over, I hope you've found peace, and your loved ones can find peace knowing you're no longer hurting.

I remember early on stepping on my pp, and him being the one to point it out. I think many may remember similar. Sometimes, often times, with hilarious results. Like others have said, even when you disagreed at first blush, he made you revisit why you believe what you believe. If your argument was poorly-reason, poorly-articulated, or simply lacked SA, he'd let you know. When he articulated his own perspective, you'd reconsider your own. Super switched-on, but super funny at the same time. Near as I can tell, those of you who knew him personally were blessed for the time you were allowed to share.

I don't think I'll ever forget one of my favorite SOTB moments

Thanks to SOTB I've tried, with two different women, to jump and slap their tits with my dong, just to see if I could do it - and he was right, it doesn't impress. And really, you can't dismiss it with "look, this guy on this forum tried to do it, I wanted to see if I could".

You will be missed. I hope I have the opportunity to hit some of the restaurants you've recommended in Mexico, and will eat enough cow to make you proud.