View Single Post
Old 30 June 2019, 12:35
33,024 - R.I.P.

Damnit, just damn it all to hell. Will was a mentor to me and many others on this board as well as other big AR forums. Will has probably forgotten more than any of us will ever learn about the AR and its countless platforms. I met him back when he was part-time gun plumbing for BCM, and happy when he found a good place with Josh at Sionics. He had what seemed like endless patience with me in the beginning of my plunge into building guns, and all of the questions I would ask. Will could use the word "fuck" like it was the Swiss Army knife of the English language, and it was usually directed at me. The last time I saw him was at SHOT 2018, but we kept in touch every other month. I don't know what else to say other than I will miss you brother, and our annual drink at the Leatherneck in LVNV. Slainte!

First Ron Bellan in Feb, my nephew earlier this week, and now Will. WTF 2019?!?! I will be in a bottle for the rest of the day if anyone is looking for me.

Last edited by JAFO; 30 June 2019 at 12:42.